Giving From Your Donor-Advised Fund
How It Works
- Name Gettysburg College as a beneficiary of your donor-advised fund through Fidelity Charitable Gift Fund, Schwab Charitable, Vanguard Charitable or another charity.
- Designate us to receive all or a portion of the balance of your plan through your fund administrator (you can also make a grant to us at any time from your fund).
- The balance in your fund passes to Gettysburg College when the fund terminates.
- Use monies you have already designated for charity to support our mission.
- You can direct your gift to a particular purpose (be sure to check with us to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
- Maintain flexibility to change beneficiaries if your needs change during your lifetime.